Sign in or
Bcoz there are no 2nd takes
This is a template page
Use this template when you want to use photos and text to tell your story. Click EasyEdit, then highlight this text with your cursor and type over it with your own words: You can write as much as you want!
This sample photo is easy to replace with one of your own: Click the EasyEdit button, highlight the placeholder image at left and hit "delete." Then click the "image" button in the toolbar and use the "browse" button to find the image you want to insert from your computer. It's that easy.
The text can be wrapped around your image, or you can have the text start below the photo. You can also move the photo to the right side of the page. See your choices for photo and text placement by clickin on the photo with your mouse and then clicking "image" on the toolbar.
You can also change the size of your photo by clicking on it once to highlight it, then by clicking the "plus" or "minus" sign in the "Edit Image" toolbox. When you're all done, save your page.
Latest page update: made by Nimimichelimo
, Jun 21 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by Nimimichelimo
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Nimimichelimo||My bucket list before i kick it!! :)||0||Jun 21 2011, 9:07 AM EDT by Nimimichelimo|
Thread started: Jun 21 2011, 9:07 AM EDT Watch
My Bucket List (made before my 27th birthday)
1. Travel to all the African countries
2. Learn and be fluent in French
3. Ride a camel into the desert
4. Learn a music instrument.
5. Have a cause
6. Sky dive
7. Run a marathon
8. Learn an exotic dance
9. Finish reading the bible
10. Get a tattoo
11. Learn how to use chopsticks
12. Learn basic sign language
13. Read thru (and own) the “101 books to read before you die” (printed list)
14. Have a signature dish
15. Climb a mountain
16. Take horseback riding lessons
17. Finish a hard puzzle
18. Join toastmasters
19. Be on a talk show
20. Audition for a commercial (and maybe get it)
21. Become financially literate
22. Go vegetarian for a year
23. Watch (and own) the all time best movies (printed list)
24. Celebrate all bdays and events creatively
25.Create wholesome friendships with inspiring women
26. Reach and maintain my ideal weight (60 KGS)
27. Celebrate New years twice in one year!!!
28. Watch the sunset in one country(or continent) and the sunset in another !
29. Quit smoking
30. Learn how to play chess (like daddy)
31. Donate blood yearly
32. Join a charity
Do you find this valuable?
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page