Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Apr 26 2009, 4:09 PM EDT (current)||dozyrosie||5 words added|
|Apr 26 2009, 4:08 PM EDT||dozyrosie||269 words added, 31 words deleted|
Key: Additions Deletions
- Get an A in a nursing essay.
- Sing Karaoke.
- Somehow make a friend shed tears of joy.
- Surprise C somehow at her Hen weekend.
- Find the perfect wedding gift for A and C.
- Make up with K.
- Tell P that I love him very much.
- Trust someone enough to risk everything for them.
- Love and be loved.
- Run a marathon.
- Visit the pyramids and sphinx.
- Actually manage to give something up for the whole of Lent.
- Watch the sunrise on top of Arthur's Seat again.
- Graduate with a 1st.
- Increase my vocabulary and minimise my swearing.
- Create something beautiful.
- Work or volunteer in a foreign country.
- Thank M for making me think, possibly without realising it.
- Buy H a hot chocolate/similar.
- Give E a book which has moved me.
- Turn my “sexy pins” into something amusing for S this summer.
- Go to India.
- See the Great Wall of China.
- Work in oncology or neurology.
- Become a first aider for the British Red Cross.
- Go scuba diving.
- Learn to ski.
- Get out of my overdraft and start saving.
- Lose 20 kg with a healthy diet and increased exercise.
- Budget to give money to charity.
- Wear my white dress.
- Learn French.
- Re-learn Piano.
- Learn British Sign Language.
- Make a photo collection.
- Go camping with J (and whoever else is up for it).
- Sleep on the beach.
- Become a Godmother.
- Learn to dance … be unafraid to go to the classes, even if I do suck at it.
- Get a full medical/fitness test.
- Own tropical fish.
- Own a cat (preferably one that wont eat the fish … or possibly just at another time).
- Sent F a postcard.
- Watch the sunrise over Aberdeen.
- To be continued ...