Sign in or
Geodude's life list
- Read all of Dostoyevski's works. Or any of them for that matter!
- Write a damn decent novel.
- Visit every continent at least once.
- Visit a basalt lava flow volcano whilst it is erupting - Hawaii, where else??
- Finish my scuba diving certification and not **** my wetsuit when I see my first shark.
- Climb Mt. Whitney
- Visit Machu Picchu
- Backpack the Pacific Crest trail and then the Appalachian
- See the fall colors back east
- Ride across America via bicycle.
- Same for Europe
- Get to 200 pounds and stay there.
- Never go white water rafting or kayaking again. I've gotten over that fear, and I'm starting to hate it....
- Go skydiving. Cliche'd I know, but still....
- Have a job that I enjoy. I should be more specific, I know, but I've got problems with that.
- Get interviewed by Adam Carolla
- Interview my mother while she's still alive.
- Do a family geneaology study
- Read a biography of every American president
- Travel with Gail to New Zealand. Love to see it again...
- Live in Italy for a year.
- Live outside of US for a year
- Get involved with acting again at a semi-professional level.
Latest page update: made by just_tonya
, May 5 2010, 7:46 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: Incredible Life Goals
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.