Sign in or
To do list!
- Be successful. Whatever that means.
- Go on a missions trip to a third world country.
- Jump out of a plane, with a parachute of course.
- Start riding again. Then buy a horse.
- Get back into piano!
- Learn another language. And another... and another.
- Get married and have at least 2 babies :) and a puppy.
- Travel to Israel, again. And everywhere else.
- Live in NYC, or some other major city, for at least one year.
- Write a book.
- Open a bakery/bookstore cafe! A family business.
- Run a marathon.
- Walk with GOD every step of the way.
- Meet Joe Paterno. And Lady Gaga.
- Learn how to ballroom dance. Salsa?! Something cool like that.
- Own an STI. Or something RHD.
- Scuba Dive.
- Road trip cross country. Maybe just to Disney Land/World?!
- Reconnect with family in Sweden.
- Wine tasting. And actually learn something about wine tasting.
- Get my Ph.D.
- Take cooking lessons/be an amazing chef!
- Swim with dolphins.
- Snowboard the alps.
- Get a Spirit-filled, God-inspired tattoo! I'm thinking doves.
- Live by the water. Own a boat.
- Sleep under the stars.
- Kiss in the rain.
- Own a snowmobile.
- Have a candlelit bubble bath with champagne.
- Find time to "leisure read."
- Paint a picture and be satisfied with it.
- Play Santa tricks on my kids like my parents did. So good!
- Learn to knit.
- Learn self-defense.
- Work at or attend an ivy league.
- Live in another country for a couple months. Or just backpack Europe.
- Make my own ice cream.
- Start a charity organization, or a program to help the hungry/homeless.
- Sponsor as many children overseas as I can handle.
- Do a classy modeling shoot.
- Donate my hair--for a third time.
- Read the Bible in chronological order.
- Have a job that allows me to be a mother too, aka leave at the drop of a hat.
- Invent something brilliant.
- Prepare & compete in a figure competition.
- Make amends with a particular swede...
- Witness the retirement of my amazing father.
- See my sister & brother flourish into their awesome potentials.
- Be able to look back without regret, but the ability to learn from every experience I've had, no matter how good or bad.
Latest page update: made by
, Feb 24 2010, 12:36 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
55 words added
2 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.